Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving, a time when we give thanks for the people and bounty we have received during the year. This morning I want to thanks those who have touched something in me. Maybe they will touch you as well.

Elton John: Flare, music, travelling a rough road.  I know some of those well.


George Takei: Your rapier wit, acting, and activism always makes me happy.


Jay & Bryan: Shining examples of family and values. Both inspire me.


Sean Chapin: Activism, spirit, and non-violence. A man of honor!


Davey Wavey: A kindred soul of discovery and love.


Kevin: You give me a new perspective.


Biki: My friend in the snow. :)

http://unscheduledscenicroutes.blogspot.com/

These are some of the many who have touched my life in some way. Some may not know it but they have along with many others. So to you all and my other friends I have not mentioned Thank you for being in my life.

To those who have stumbled here or came looking for help I wish you peace and a life of love.



Love is Never Wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment