Thursday, December 6, 2018

A Reflection

Every year at this time I urge you all to help others and select links to some suggested sites.  It is not going to happen this year.  You all know what to do and how to do it. It is your turn to make the world better. It is your turn to right all the wrongs wrought upon the multitudes of us so brutally treated.

I don't think I need to point out world events to direct you to problems. You have eyes, ears, minds and hearts from which to observe and think with. If you use them then there is hope. If you don't our world will quickly descend into a Hell and the suffering continues. It is your choice and always has been.

What I will do is give you all some reflections of my life. One lonely person who really fits no molds, designs, or places. One person who has believed in the goodness of man and tried time and again to fight for those others gave up on. One who has been punished for doing so. One who has been broken and lashed out themselves.

I am no martyr. I am just another person. However I am a person! Like all of you I have deserved a life and opportunity to be welcomed, loved, and even protected by the whole that is us all. What I have received however is much different.

In the past I have talked about the sexual abuse by a family member and the quietly hushed under the rug attitude of my family. Ironic, err the slightest offense to them and they scream bloody murder. They demand justice when they refused mine, and others.

A suicidal teen from that abuse got no recourse of concern from the local hospital when I finally reached out. Not even a return call to check on me. The very people supposed to treat you didn't even care.

Being LGBT... I don't think I even need to talk about the sins of society upon all of us. The Internet and world at large is full of those stories.

Faith, all faith.... You fail us.  We have always been here. Regardless of which religious path you follow I can solemnly say if we have always been here so has whatever God you follow placed us here. We have a purpose and place. And no it is no to punish and revile. If God created us we are as beautiful as you. To deny that means you question God. Be careful of judgment and usurpation of Divine right.

 Government.... Where do I begin. We are here. We are citizens. We are equal. Legislation of our existence or rights is and never shall be your power. I don't care who you are or where you are in this world. People are people. The idea you get to pick and choose people based on your preference is wrong.

If someone is actually hurting another then you have a point of recourse but it must be true and not perceived. The idea Human rights are even a thing to voted on is absurd. We are all equal. Any other idea is pure evil because your intent is quite clear. You want to hurt another. That makes you one of the monsters that ravage our world.

Normally I do not like negative posts and I try to minimize my direct life but this year I will make an exception. To all of you who have judged and hurt it is my turn to share my views of you. So we shall begin...

If I were to be true I would judge  this world to be wiped clean of all the horrible people, government, laws, all memories of such now and forever, through all realities and dimensions. Once the darkness was gone and the ghosts of the past and present purged then and only then would the world be ready for a new group of people.

Then I would say all those that start anew never be allowed to be influenced by evil again. The world is hard enough without people of darkness making it worse. To all the faiths I would say we don't need a God. We need a parent. This does not dismiss whatever gods place just their role. To many of us hurt or are left isolated and alone. You can not expect submission from people denied love.

Before I hear a comment on that last paragraph I say to you I am a person of faith.  I firmly believe when I say we need a parent.  We all need love. We need the unquestioning love of a father or mother when we have no other. We need it when those around us fail us, for whatever reason.

This is no condemnation just an observation. A parent loves and nurtures. A parent punishes. A parent guides. A parent cheers us on and helps us make our dreams. A parent protects us. Love, unconditional love.

I think to many of us have become over privileged and unappreciative of what we have. It has become normal to steal, lie, cheat, and hurt. People in power can violate laws and Human Rights without impunity.

Our very neighbors, family, would deny us what they have simply because they do not agree. Pain has become the norm.

I am not saying I or anyone else is above reproach. I know in my own pain and depression from the horrors of my life I have lashed out horribly. That is my point however. To many of us who do lash out are doing so due to not being able to sustain the cruelty dealt to us. Some of us just die. Some slowly and others by their own hands. It must stop.

The world is not ready for the gifts we have. We are not ready for the beautiful minds, souls, and creations of so many. They may make your world brighter but all you do is consume them and want more, and more, and more... Love is not your personal debit account to withdraw from without limit. Love is only sustained by more love.

You must contribute, however you can. You must add to that which sustains.

All the parasites to our system and world must be removed, permanently.  You are entitled to what is given. You have no right to steal.

So do we burn the world clean of that which devours us and hurts us? Do we purge the evil?  Sound familiar?

All wrongs should be righted, no matter who has done them. If that means all that exist disappears or changes then so be it. Then I would say remove all of us with the deep scars from the old world. Why should be carry that into the new. They deserve a chance to not know the horrors of the old world. My last message to them would be would be Love and never allow anything but. Heal the broken. Never abandon anyone. Always deliver justice.

Ironic isn't it.  My reflections are all that is lain against me and so many others. Except mine are true.

As I sit here I can say my reflections go on for so  so long and in great detail. That should not be necessary however. This isn't just about me. It is about so many others all over. I am one amongst many in a multitude. We are wronged and we are hurt. Some of us are no longer here due to it.

My request this year is undo all the wrongs to the beginning. And yes even the dead need justice. Without it we deny their pain and by proxy accept the horrors unto them.

Love, love you. Love others, Love the world. Wash away the hate, the pain, the very evil that poisons our society and let's try again with Love.



Love is Never Wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment