Sunday, May 6, 2018

A Prayer

O brothers and sisters I reach for you. We stumble, we fall. I do my best to lift you up.
Now your down, look around. Our world is full of the fallen. Will you help me lift the others up?


A blessing I pray:

Bless us all. May we all know peace, love, and justice.
Bless us all to know resolution and grace.

May we all know we are one. We lift each other up.
May we all know love so that it grows in our hearts.
May we all know to cast out the dark things.
May we all know to get the dark ones help.

Bless all of you who hurt!
May the blessings of peace, love and justice reach your hearts as well.
May you, most of all, know to unload your burdens upon broader shoulders.
May you know that unburdening is not to be feared but embraced.
May you know you are the whole, the voice, the power, the love.

To this I pray may we all know love and with that justice.
All good things spring from love it is only our burden to embrace it.
So brothers and sisters of the rainbow, or not , faithful or not I pray in all things,
Love visited upon you.


I know this is a bit different than my usual posts but when all else fails pray and love. Whoever you are whatever you believe one can not deny putting good thoughts out into the world are anything but good. Bless you all.



Love is Never Wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment