Monday, January 11, 2016

Healing

Today I am writing for me and one other person. So read if you wish or don't. Hopefully it reaches the intended soul.

My dear I know you walk in pain and hurt oh so much right now. I know your scarred and proud. I know you are hiding and in many ways all alone. You carry your brave face and try to march on as if little has changed.

However, things have changed for you and you need help. You need to swallow that foolish pride and ask. You need honesty, humility, and love. I know you would gladly sit and suffer than do some of that but will you for once in your  life bow down and accept you are not invincible? Will you look beyond you and know someone is here for you?  Will you do it for your life?

Life is such a huge mystery to many of us. When we think we have it all figured out it can swoop in and upend us. It can carry messages of our actions and failings. It can also carry hope and love. When you reach out in honesty, humility, and love you have begun the process to heal.

I won't pretend to tell you your path is easy or you won't suffer but you won't be alone. I don't care about your pride, your fears, or your regrets. I care about you. If you have not figured that out by now then I guess you never truly knew me.

If you have not got it yet I am here. I won't judge, I wont leave you alone, and I will tend to you with love. My hand is open you just have to reach for it. I am here and always shall be. I'm just waiting for you.



Love is Never Wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment