Sunday, October 21, 2018

Gender

So I wake up this morning to peruse the usual news sources LGBT and otherwise. I find this.

Trump Plans to Legally Abolish Transgender People, Define Gender by Genitalia at Birth: Memo


Gender based on immutable biological traits identifiable by or before birth. So what do we do with hemorphidite children. What about the fact transgender people tend to have the brain chemistry of the gender they associate with. Its there, its a valid trait.  DNA does influence outcome, proto tags influence it. Mothers chemistry and temperature influence it....

The truth is you can attach a label to something but it does not change what it is. If you wish to run and hide from the realities of what life is and what people are then you are the one misdiagnosed.

Gender its self is a label that limits. Be who you are and explore who you are. If you are happy with a very narrow definition then great but not everyone is. It is not a world of just one or a few. It is all of our world.

No one has the right to hurt or shame. No one has the right to force one to be what they are not. This debate has nothing to do with gender.  This is everything to do with control. I control me. You control you. You can hurt me, abuse me, confuse me... in the end it is and always has been about me.

I am me. If you can not or will not accept that then you need to leave my world now and forever. If you can not live in harmony with all the wonderful peoples who choose to live here then it is you who are the one who must go.

There has been enough darkness, pain, and bloodshed over these horrible forced limitations. Be free and be you. Love the world and those who seek to enslave it one small step at a time. Shine your light upon their wrongs and defy the pain.

If you loved you would love us all. If you can't love us all then that says something loud and clear.

You are you, whoever you may be. Love that. Love the others who are different. Love that we are all different. What a beautiful palette we all make when love touches the sky. To borrow a line...."Touch the rainbow!"



Love is Never Wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment