Thursday, October 18, 2018

Liberty

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”



Honored words from so long ago. As one of many I think they should still hold true. However one must honor the country you flee to by at least trying to enter through proper channels.

In recent days to many have come to fear the outsider. As another great American once said "The only thing to fear is fear its self." If we turn our backs on those most in need then we do disservice to the very principles this nation was founded.

What is true however, we can not take everyone. Becoming a refugee should be a last resort. I wish everyone happiness, love, prosperity, and liberty.

A word of advice is that liberty begins in you. Change you, change your family, your home, your town, your nation. The blessings of liberty are hard won. Be free, love, change all that seeks to enslave you.

To the tired, the poor, the huddle masses come if you have no other choice. I can't speak for all but I can say no one who wants and fights for liberty should ever be turned away.

Liberty is love, granted and given. Love the world.




Love is Never Wrong!


No comments:

Post a Comment