Saturday, June 18, 2011

AGayCollab

I have never been one to follow collaboration sites on YouTube. Simply they are usually not consistent or very good. This week I was lured to one named AGayCollab. It shows a lot of promise.

Dan or ExplorationB is quite charming and full of wit. Blair of DirBlair has not struck me as standing out yet but his interests could change that. Paul or GayComicGeek is handsome and interesting. I look forward to what he may add. Josh or JoshRimer is a comedian with a naughty twist. Finally Bryan of Depfox, the reason I took a look, is by far my favorite. He was funny and delightfully uplifting.

I look forward to seeing how the site progress' hopefully they touch you as well.

http://www.youtube.com/user/AGayCollab#p/u/0/plWc7DIxyQU



Love is Never Wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment