Thursday, November 17, 2016

The End

I have written to and for you you all for so long now. You have the knowledge and understanding of how to be good people and solve all the problems in your lives. It is now up to you all to do the right thing, to love.

I guess the last lesson I will give is know every soul is sovereign. Remember that. Rushing to fix or love must be their will as well or you only hurt. Be you, whoever or whatever you envision.

In my own life I've had life dictated to me far to often. People have made my life a living Hell. I still wish them better than they have treated me. It is my hope they receive better than they have extended to me.

So many have felt the need to judge, hurt, and force who, what, and how I am. All I can say is you all owe me debts so great they can never be repayed. I can never get those times back. I can never unforget your hate, intolerance, selfishness, and pain.

Still I have hope for you all. I hope and pray one day everyone is happy and prosperous. I have never hidden my faith in the blog but out of respect to all who have been hurt by men abusing such I have kept such things minimal. However as this is my last post I will leave you all with this.

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."

- John 4:7-8

Regardless if you believe or not or how you believe the message is true. It is divine to love. If you love you know the divine. Love is about us all. You can not limit it or choose only part of it else you diminish it or remove it.

We have all seen loves absence in life. Maybe if we stop trying to limit that which is and bounds us all we could see what truly exists. We could see beyond the clothes, skin, hair, eyes, and many other wonderful differences.

It can be scary to open yourself completely to love. You are not sure you can watch others in pain. You are not sure others that are different are right or safe.  You are not sure where others fit. There is a secret though.

Love fits and encompass' all, no exceptions. Say what you will and believe what you will but love is always there. It is you who must embrace it. Anything less is a lie and deception. As such it serves no one.

So these Links of Love are for you all. My words free and hopefully inspiring. My love welcomes you, whoever you may be. You are and always have been safe with me. Be safe with you and everyone else.

Now to those of you living less than love, I am truly sorry you choose to live life in lies, deceptions and pain. I am sorry you extend that to others. I however give you no power, no authority, and certainly shall not change.

Do I walk in pain due to others, yes. Do I love, yes. You see it is about love.

The world still needs justice. People still need to pay their debts of pain. Lastly people must honor free will, choice, and life. Don't be one of those that accumulate so much debt that love would take millenia to repay.

I wish you all love, happiness, and wonderful lives. Be you and love, you, others, and all things in life. As I said before love is the only harvest that sustains all. With love all things are possible.

Hopefully my time here has helped or inspired some of you. If so please carry the light I have given to another. Maybe one day we can all see with the clarity of day and the darkness will be banished from our lives forever.



Love is Never Wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment