Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Here in the United States it is our holiday of Thanksgiving. It's a day where we give thanks for what we have throughout the year. It can be the people in your lives, blessings of fortune, or even our triumphs over adversity. Today I have no links to share. Instead I am leaving this day as a point of reflection for all of us.

Remember the people and things in your life that have made it more special or even doable. Maybe thank them or tell them you love them. If it was a triumph think how it changed you and made you a better person. And most importantly return all kindness in life. We can all make the world  a better place.

To all my viewers, thank you for visiting. I hope I have helped in some small way. Happy Thanksgiving!


Love is Never Wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment