Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Making a Difference

Today through January 1st there will be no new links. I post everyday offering help to whoever needs it. So these last few days of the year I challenge you all who read this humble blog to make a difference in our struggle. I want you to be the link.

Making a difference is easy. You can do something simple like write an elected official, speak out on national news site, volunteer your time to a LGBT cause or organization, even write a blog. There are many ways to make a change in our world. All I'm asking for is one act of change on your part. It all adds up in the grand scheme of life.

If you choose to accept my challenge please post a reply and let me know what you did. So please join in and make a difference!


Love is Never Wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment