Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Beauty

Today I had a completely different post in mind. I wanted to complete the messages I've sent this week. But digging up such things can leave the soul grieving, yearning, and lonely. I've shed many a tear of late touching on old things.

However, thankfully, a special person heard my heartache. He gave me a wonderful blessing of hope, love, and beauty. It's one of the reasons why I love him so. He is my knight in shining armor when I need him most.

So today we touch beauty. It is all around us but sometimes we get caught up in our own struggles we don't see what is right before us. That is why love is so important. We lift others up when they need it most.

Beauty is personal and emotional so I won't pretend to tell you what it is or is not. Open your eyes, share another's vision, and share love. Maybe in that golden moment you become beauty.

So to my beautiful hearted knight you have earned a hug and kiss. When I next caress your cheek you owe me a dance for this lonely heart.  All my love!



Love is Never Wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment